Each year, 3.6 million Americans miss or delay medical care due to transportation issues. Issues that stem from an overly complex and difficult-to-manage process that has not changed in decades. Quality of service in the non emergency medical transportation (NEMT) field is plagued by inadequate technology, outdated business models, inconsistent and unprofessional medical transportation providers, and virtually non-existent transparency for the health plan or customer.
At Veyo, we envisioned a better system—one where smart logistics would be an ally to healthcare organizations. A revolutionary business model, built on new technology, with innovation and real-time analytics at its core. Veyo provides a full array of non emergency medical transportation management services to our customers. Services include, but are not limited to:
- member eligibility verification
- eligibility documentation
- call center services
- member appointment reminders and surveys
- third-party transportation provider recruitment, contracting, credentialing, and management
- trip dispatching and monitoring
- customer complaint management
- trip management portal installation and training
- mileage/gas reimbursement
Veyo has reinvented the patient transportation model from the ground up. Through a combination of data-driven technology, GPS tools, and Veyo’s proprietary Virtual Fleet™ Model, we deliver dramatically higher levels of reliability, quality, and transparency to customers, partners, and members than ever seen before in the non-emergency medical transportation industry.