Become a Member
Medicaid Health Plans of America (MHPA) is the leading national trade association for the Medicaid managed care industry.
MHPA develops and advances public policy that improves access and the delivery of quality care to Medicaid enrollees while prudently managing taxpayer dollars. Our focus is solely on Medicaid. As such, we are the premier, dedicated platform to address issues affecting Medicaid managed care plans at both the state and federal levels.
Membership is limited to full-risk plans providing care to Medicaid and CHIP beneficiaries. With the resources and support of MHPA, members can achieve the highest professional standards, maximize operational productivity and results, and deliver optimal value and service to beneficiaries.
Join MHPA and help shape the policy and solutions that affect disadvantaged Americans — and organizations like yours — across the country!
Interested in MHPA Membership?
We'd love for you to become a part of the MHPA family. Learn more by downloading brochures and application forms for either Medicaid Health Plans or to become a MHPA Partner (a business associate member).
Download an Application for Health Plans
Downloand an MHPA Partner Brochure
Key Membership Benefits
- Opportunity for your Health Plan Executive to serve on MHPA’s Board of Directors.
- Participation on MHPA Committees including: Dissemination and Implementation; Communications; Data and Research; Executive; Finance; State and Federal Policy; Government Relations; Nominations & By-laws; and Membership & Meetings.
- Networking Opportunities at MHPA’s Annual Conference, Legislative Fly-in and other meetings and events.
- Educational Opportunities including Weekly Newsletters, Industry Related News and Webinar Wednesdays participation.
- Opportunities for Industry Recognition by submitting best practices for the Institute for Medicaid Innovation’s Best Practices Awards, and be published in the annual Best Practices Compendium.
- Opportunities to participate and partner on Special Projects led by the Institute for Medicaid Innovation.
MHPA's New Partner Program
MHPA has recently unveiled an all-new Partners Program (replacing our old Business Associate member level). Participation in MHPA's Partners program combines annual engagement with the association and benefits during MHPA’s Annual Conference, the largest Medicaid managed care meeting in the country. Membership will run on a 12-month cycle from the date of contribution. To learn more, download the brochure.
Organizations who are not Medicaid managed care organizations and do not insure any lives.